Kawika DBS Madrid Pro Model is the newest pro model board designed by Madrid’s newest pro: Kawika Omoto
What’s better than Madrid dropping a new pro model? Being the first shop to get this beauty in stock! We were not only lucky enough to get our hands on the first ones to go out, but we were lucky enough to have Kawika sign them as well!
Complete comes with Paris 169mm Street trucks, Venom Curb Stompers, Flypaper Griptape, and Cadillac Bearings
• 34” x 9”
• 8 hole bolt pattern for wheelbases 16”-16.75”
• Optional Formica top-sheet for increased torsional stiffness and vibration dampening
• Slightly steeper kicks to keep that superior pop with smaller wheels
• 3/16” of rocker contained within the inner truck bolts so your trucks mount flat
• Slight W-Concave to add a bit of strength.
• The concave gets slightly steeper near the rails to keep your feet on the board during slides
• Bumps (aka FUPA’s) at the base of the nose and tail give a bit of leverage for riders that slide with their feet on the kicks
• The penguin is adorable